For those Erotic Explorers that have no understanding of Tantra, I thought I could put together a few short tit bits of information to help you along with your enlightenment.
Some of the “Sexual Myths” that we have all heard at some point in our lives.
1. Sex is for Procreation
2. Sex is Shameful
3. Sex is Natural, so don’t mess with it
4. There is a “right” way to make love
5. Sex is only a Genital affair
6. Intercourse is the ONLY meaningful part of sex
7. Arousal follows a set pattern
8. Your sexual pleasure depends on your partner
9. In Men, Orgasm equals ejaculation
10. Tantra requires celibacy
11. Tantra condones Orgiastic indulgence.
For a moment forget all you have heard and read the following...
Pauline aka MsVanillaberry
Outspoken, Conscious Sensual Massage therapist and Tantrika that has one hell of a dirty mind and a naughty sense of humour. Loves creating all sorts of pleasurable encounters for her clients and herself...living with the philosophy that life is too short to not just grab it and enjoy it in bliss.
Available: Monday to Saturday 10am to 6pm by appointment only
Mobile: 021 025 12226
Reconnect with your sensual essence through Tantra and Conscious BDSM play, come be guided gently to explore the infinite possibilities